How can I add a class on Navio?
You can add a class on the Navio’s Learning Management system, which is online.
Please follow the steps below to add a class:
- From the Classes screen in the app, choose ‘Learning Management’.
- The first time you come to ‘Learning Management’, you will find that ‘Demonstration Class 1’ has been set up for you. You can edit this class or add a new one.
- To create a new class, click ‘Add a class’.
- Type your class name in the box.
- Then choose the course your class will be using from the dropdown menu. When you have finished, click ‘Next’.
- You will then see four ways to add your students to your new class: ‘I’ll add my student(s) manually, ‘Use a CSV file (spreadsheet) to add my student(s), ‘Get student(s) to add themselves’, ‘Copy students over from an existing class’. Please see our FAQ ‘I am a teacher. How do I get my students’ login details on Navio?’ for further information on each of these.