How do I activate my access code as a new user on macmillaneducationeverywhere.com?
To activate your access code, ensure that you have:
- An active email account
- An internet browser installed on your computer
- Your code, for example: BEP3216669561909
If you are 16 years old or younger, you must get permission from your parents/guardian. Ask your parent/guardian to complete the registration process.
Follow the below instructions:
1. From the homepage: www.macmillaneducationeverywhere.com click on 'Register'
2. Enter your access code
3. Click ‘Check Code’
4. You will then have the option to create an account as a new user or log in with an existing account
- If you choose to log in with an existing account, log in with your existing username and password and then click 'Activate'. You will then be able to log in and view your content.
- If you choose to register a new account, enter your personal details and click 'Next'. Then, enter a username and password, and agree to the terms and conditions. Click 'Create account' to activate the code and register your account. You will then be able to log in and view your content.