My Global Digital is not working with my Windows computer, what should I do?
We have created an update patch which may resolve common issues with Global Digital on Windows 7, 8 and 10. Please follow the instructions below and choose the relevant set of instructions dependent on the level (Beginner, Elementary etc.) of your product.
Next please see below for a step-by-step instruction for manually updating software on Windows 7, 8 and 10 machines.
- Before you begin, please update the security of your software and make sure you have the original Product CD or DVD in the Disk Drive.
- Copy and paste the URL provided into your web browser - http://bit.ly/2B2MraV
- Press <Enter>
- Click on <Run> - to download and run the patch
- Click on <Yes> to accept the installation from Link Data Security (Macmillan’s Copy protection Partners)
- Click on <Next> to continue
- Click on <Next> to download security updates automatically
- Uninstall any previous version installed
- Download the zip file from the link provided:
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Open the unzipped folder
- <Double-Click> and run the application
- Follow the on screen instructions