My New Inside Out CD is not working with my Windows computer, what should I do?
We have created an update patch which may resolve common issues with New Inside Out on Windows 7/8. Please follow the instructions below and choose the relevant set of instructions dependent on the level (Beginner, Elementary etc.) of your product.
Next please see below for a step-by-step instruction for manually updating software on Windows 7/8 machines.
- Before you begin, please update the security of your software and make sure you have the original Product CD or DVD in the Disk Drive.
- Copy and paste the URL provided into your web browser - http://upd1.unicops.com/pup/macmillan/puwiz.exe
- Press <Enter>
- Click on <Run> - to download and run the patch
- Click on <Yes> to accept the installation from Link Data Security (Macmillan’s Copy protection Partners)
- Click on <Next> to continue
- Click on <Next> to download security updates automatically
- Elementary - http://updates.macmillan.com/NewInsideOutElementary-WinPatch-1-1-13-1.exe
- Uninstall any previous version installed
- Download the zip file from the link provided:
- Beginner - http://updates.macmillan.com/NewInsideOutBeginner-WinPatch-1-1-13-1.exe
- Pre-Intermediate - http://updates.macmillan.com/NewInsideOutPreIntermediate-WinPatch-1-1-13-1.exe
- Intermediate - http://updates.macmillan.com/NewInsideOutIntermediate-WinPatch-v1-1-13-1.exe
- Upper intermediate - http://updates.macmillan.com/NewInsideOutUpperIntermediate-WinPatch-1-1-13-1.exe
- Advanced - http://updates.macmillan.com/NewInsideOutAdvance-WinPatch-1-1-13-1.exe
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Open the unzipped folder
- <Double-Click> and run the application
- Follow the on screen instructions