My New Inside Out is not working with my Mac computer, what should I do?
We have created an update patch which may resolve common issues with New Inside Out on Mac OSX 7/8. Please follow the instructions below and choose the relevant set of instructions dependent on the level (Beginner, Elementary etc.) of your product.
- Elementary - http://updates.macmillan.com/NewInsideOutElementary-MacPatch-1-1-13-1.dmg
- Make sure you have the original Product CD or DVD in the Disk Drive.
- Copy and paste the URL provided into your web browser:
- Beginner - http://updates.macmillan.com/NewInsideOutBeginner-MacPatch-1-1-13-2.dmg
- Pre-Intermediate - http://updates.macmillan.com/NewInsideOutPreIntermediate-MacPatch-1-1-13-1.dmg
- Intermediate - http://updates.macmillan.com/NewInsideOutIntermediate-MacPatch-v1-1-13-1.dmg
- Upper intermediate - http://updates.macmillan.com/NewInsideOutUpperIntermediate-MacPatch-1-1-13-1.dmg
- Advanced - http://updates.macmillan.com/NewInsideOutAdvance-MacPatch-1-1-13-1.dmg
If you are still experiencing problems, please contact us.
- Press <Enter>
- Click on <downloads>
- Click on the file or patch that has just downloaded, the “Finder” window will now open
- Double Click on the <Patch icon> to install the Patch update (In some cases a security window will open asking confirmation, if this happens simply click on <Open>)
- Navigate to your Applications folder in “Finder”
- Select <Macmillan>
- Navigate to the application you have patched and click on it
- The updated Macmillan software will now run on your machine